The world of internet is free and full of potential hackers that cannot be controlled by any organization or government. Now as all the businesses are conducted online, it is good to take precautionary measures to stay safe online. Common online thefts such as ID theft, stealing or hacking someone online identity, using false email ids and websites to trick users and other cyber-crimes are increasing day by day. As I have discussed in my previous posts how to handle computer support software viruses and malicious software issues in Adelaide, here I am going to tell u some quick and easy tips that will help you to safely conduct your business online:
· Install good anti-virus software and update it regularly.
· Ensure firewall set up on your pc.
· Always install the latest updates from your operating system.
· Don’t download the software that does not come from reliable source.
· Don’t open unknown email attachments.
· Never open clickable login option available in the emails for example if you want to log in to you eBay or LinkedIn account then go to their website and log in from there.